MW3 White X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MW3 White X

The hackers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» made this better than tbws long ass codes where theres tho many activetors
[BEST] Flash's tutorial on how to hack! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 1:04 am by xAPOLL0x

» Real black ops cyclers
[BEST] Flash's tutorial on how to hack! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 12:49 am by xAPOLL0x

» all my black ops codes i use and have
[BEST] Flash's tutorial on how to hack! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 12:34 am by xAPOLL0x

» full unban mw3 severs
[BEST] Flash's tutorial on how to hack! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 4:00 am by xAPOLL0x

» wall bang SC7e52
[BEST] Flash's tutorial on how to hack! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 3:52 am by xAPOLL0x

» fixed SC7E52 bypass
[BEST] Flash's tutorial on how to hack! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 3:40 am by xAPOLL0x

» SC7E52 aimbot
[BEST] Flash's tutorial on how to hack! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 3:28 am by xAPOLL0x

» I have made the longest name cycler for black ops 20 different names
[BEST] Flash's tutorial on how to hack! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 4:38 pm by ms048734

» black ops codez
[BEST] Flash's tutorial on how to hack! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 4:32 pm by ms048734

Top posters
xAPOLL0x (75)
[BEST] Flash's tutorial on how to hack! Empty[BEST] Flash's tutorial on how to hack! I_voting_bar[BEST] Flash's tutorial on how to hack! Empty 
Flash (56)
[BEST] Flash's tutorial on how to hack! Empty[BEST] Flash's tutorial on how to hack! I_voting_bar[BEST] Flash's tutorial on how to hack! Empty 
dragon (44)
dark shadow (21)
.;XEstablishX;. (20)
[RT]PriceModz (16)
sexyzac22 (15)
HoneyBadger1811 (15)
intensepj7 (14)
Bring It (10)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

[BEST] Flash's tutorial on how to hack!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Flash

Flash

[BEST] Flash's tutorial on how to hack! Empty
PostSubject: [BEST] Flash's tutorial on how to hack!   [BEST] Flash's tutorial on how to hack! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 8:03 pm

Hey guys you have all been waiting for it, so heres the tutorial. Very Happy Listen carefully!

Requirements:
Sd card that has 2 or more GB
Wii
Mw3 game
Computer(obviously since you're viewing this message)
Some knowledge about computers and wii

Steps:
1. Turn on your wii and enter settings. Go to internet setting and find your mac address. Also, find out your wii version. (4.3U = united states)
2. Copy your mac address down to a piece of paper and go to http://www.please.hackmii.com
3. Choose your wii version on the top of the website, and enter your mac address.
4. You will see a box with some weird font, that is called capta, re enter what you see in the box then click cut the red wire!
5.Now hackmii installer is now in your computer.
6. Open the folder that you have just downloaded.
7. Put your sd card into your computer.
8. Drag the boot.elf file from the hackmii folder into the sd card.
9. Take the sd card out of the computer and enter it into the sd card slot located in front of the wii.
10. Restart your wii and go to your notifications(mail, messages)
11. Go back a day or two and put your wii cursor on each mail until you see one that looks like a red letter with a bomb in it.
12. Open the message and install the homebrew channel.
13. When the installation is complete, turn off your wii and turn it back on.
14. Look threw your wii channels and you should now have a channel called the homebrew channel.
15. As of now, you do not need to open the homebrew channel. Turn off your wii and take the sd card out.
16. Put the sd card into your wii and put it back in your computer.
17. Now go to http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Gecko_OS and look all the way to the right and click download. (save the folder to your desktop)
18. Right click your sd card and create a folder named "apps".
19. Drag the gecko1931 folder into the sd card.
20. You're almost finished!
21. Download ocarina from http://dl.qj.net/wii/homebrew/ocarina.html and scroll down and click the download button.
22. Open the ocarina folder, then click PC, then click codemgr.exe.
23. You now have code manager, go to the top left where it says GAME ID and enter this code SM8E52 (MUST BE IN CAPITALS)
24. Now for the game name, copy and paste this because it requires capitals and spaces in certain places: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
25. Go to the bottom left where it says add code and type a name of a code. (you can find codes in the clan codes section
26. Once you entered the name, click on it and go to the right where it says Code contents. Copy and paste a CODE from the clan codes section.(if you get a message saying the codes have changes, click yes.)
27. When you are done adding all of your codes to codemgr, go to your SD card folder and make a folder named codes.(make sure you clicked the check box next to all of the cheats you want to be enabled)
28. Go back to codemgr and click export to gct file and choose your sd card(usually removable disk)
29. Click store and go to the top left where it says file, click save as txt file, then choose your desktop so you can find it again easily.
30. Take your SD card out of your computer and instert it into your wii.
31. Go into the homebrew channel and click on Gecko OS and load it.(make sure you have your mic unplugged or it will not load)
32. Once it's loaded, go to config options, and make sure SD cheats are on. Set the hook type to OSSleepThread
33. Press save config, go back and click launch game. (make sure MW3 is in your wii.
34. If you activated all your hacks correctly, everything should work! If you need anymore help, simply reply!
Back to top Go down
http://mw3bro.tk
dragon

dragon

PostSubject: Re: [BEST] Flash's tutorial on how to hack!   [BEST] Flash's tutorial on how to hack! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 7:00 am

thanks Flash all i need is a 2gb SD Card And a Better Computer

bom
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Thanks   [BEST] Flash's tutorial on how to hack! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 6:05 pm

Thanks for your reply! Please tell me this: Rank this tutorial
Ranks:
1. Hard to understand, no point in posting it
2. This post has too much wording, too lazy to try this
3. Little bit easy to understand, could've been simpler
4. I understand it, but this seems way too hard
5. Thanks for posting, loved it, im a new hacker, i love your site!
How do you rank my tutorial on 1-5?
Back to top Go down
HoneyBadger1811

PostSubject: Re: [BEST] Flash's tutorial on how to hack!   [BEST] Flash's tutorial on how to hack! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 8:31 pm

Hey please.mywii doesnt work
Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad
rendeer pig elephant alien cat
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: be specific   [BEST] Flash's tutorial on how to hack! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:16 pm

Wow. your first post and thats what you have? be more specific
Back to top Go down
HoneyBadger1811

PostSubject: Re: [BEST] Flash's tutorial on how to hack!   [BEST] Flash's tutorial on how to hack! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 9:23 pm

I tryed the first website please.hackmii didnt work idk y nothin showed up on the screen or do i need to wait a while
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [BEST] Flash's tutorial on how to hack!   [BEST] Flash's tutorial on how to hack! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[BEST] Flash's tutorial on how to hack!
Page 1 of 1