MW3 White X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MW3 White X

The hackers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» made this better than tbws long ass codes where theres tho many activetors
Step By Step on how to work the remote control name mod and how to make one Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 1:04 am by xAPOLL0x

» Real black ops cyclers
Step By Step on how to work the remote control name mod and how to make one Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 12:49 am by xAPOLL0x

» all my black ops codes i use and have
Step By Step on how to work the remote control name mod and how to make one Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 12:34 am by xAPOLL0x

» full unban mw3 severs
Step By Step on how to work the remote control name mod and how to make one Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 4:00 am by xAPOLL0x

» wall bang SC7e52
Step By Step on how to work the remote control name mod and how to make one Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 3:52 am by xAPOLL0x

» fixed SC7E52 bypass
Step By Step on how to work the remote control name mod and how to make one Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 3:40 am by xAPOLL0x

» SC7E52 aimbot
Step By Step on how to work the remote control name mod and how to make one Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 3:28 am by xAPOLL0x

» I have made the longest name cycler for black ops 20 different names
Step By Step on how to work the remote control name mod and how to make one Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 4:38 pm by ms048734

» black ops codez
Step By Step on how to work the remote control name mod and how to make one Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 4:32 pm by ms048734

Top posters
xAPOLL0x (75)
Step By Step on how to work the remote control name mod and how to make one EmptyStep By Step on how to work the remote control name mod and how to make one I_voting_barStep By Step on how to work the remote control name mod and how to make one Empty 
Flash (56)
Step By Step on how to work the remote control name mod and how to make one EmptyStep By Step on how to work the remote control name mod and how to make one I_voting_barStep By Step on how to work the remote control name mod and how to make one Empty 
dragon (44)
dark shadow (21)
.;XEstablishX;. (20)
[RT]PriceModz (16)
sexyzac22 (15)
HoneyBadger1811 (15)
intensepj7 (14)
Bring It (10)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Step By Step on how to work the remote control name mod and how to make one

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
.;XEstablishX;.

.;XEstablishX;.

Step By Step on how to work the remote control name mod and how to make one Empty
PostSubject: Step By Step on how to work the remote control name mod and how to make one   Step By Step on how to work the remote control name mod and how to make one Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 12:13 am

1.Ok first take the code that you want like the home button activator that is the first one shown in the topic, clan only codes that have not been released b4/
2.Then replace the 3 lines of xs with your name
3.To make your name first go over to mikezilla.com and type that up in the google search bar.
4.To add color it iz just like any other old name. Just do the shift then arrow EXP:^1Suk^2My^3salty^5andYummy^6Ballz!.
5.Ok then when you are done with that well u kinda have to type that in at the first bar and not the second or third.
6.Then to the far right u will see something that says "Encode".
7.Press that button.
8.Then you will see in the next box down a whole shitload of numbers and precent symblos.
9.Click the bar and use the right arrow key to go all the way to the end.
10.Then delete all of the PRECENT SYMBOLS!
11.Copy and paste the code onto the original one that is shown on clan only codes that have not been released b4.
12.Your name is done.But Wait there will b more on how to use spanish letters and also on how to use symbols and everything@.
13.Turn on your wii go to gecko os 1.9
14.launch game and then click mw3 online.
15.You will press what ever button that you have decided to use on the activatior.

Now for the spanish letters.
1. go to www.fsymbols.com/letters
2. Only use these selected letters or else it will not work and toatally fuk up your name! á
é
í
ñ
ó
ú
ü
Á
É
Í
Ñ
Ó
Ú
Ü
¿
Î
ç
ß
Ø
Other ones on the website will fuk ur name up.
3.Use and copy and paste all of these to your mikezilla introduced for the regular letters.
4.This may sound like much instructions to mod your name but it actually gets quite easy and aventually u will b so good at it and ppl will b asking u to mod them names!
Back to top Go down
intensepj7

intensepj7

Step By Step on how to work the remote control name mod and how to make one Empty
PostSubject: make the color go crazy   Step By Step on how to work the remote control name mod and how to make one Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 4:49 am

what about the colour study
Back to top Go down
dragon

dragon

PostSubject: Re: Step By Step on how to work the remote control name mod and how to make one   Step By Step on how to work the remote control name mod and how to make one Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 6:05 am

jhhhhhhhhhhbkjnk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Step By Step on how to work the remote control name mod and how to make one   Step By Step on how to work the remote control name mod and how to make one Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Step By Step on how to work the remote control name mod and how to make one
Page 1 of 1